• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Revox B226 B126 spares wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
homemade said:
I have a complete B126 with a bad digital board(dac side). Transport is good . Face and chassis good with some light scratches. LCD works. $100usd plus shipping. Thanks

Hi.

I am interested.
Can you get a quote for surface and air freight (courier or post)

Andy

cscmc1 said:
homemade -- does the digital output work? If it can be used with an external DAC and poynton passes, I may well be interested. Let me know... thanks!

Hi.
I am interested as I said above. However, if the carriage cost works out too much then I will let you know.

Andy

Looks like shipping to the UK(or most of Europe) is $90usd. I'm not sure how much it will actually cost you , being the dollar is getting creamed:eek: .

Just to be accurate about the player , there is a problem with the power supply to the transport. it keeps burning up the power transistor so the transport will not spin , just rocks back and forth. The transport itself , along with the loading assembly works fine in another player. I was hoping to come across a player with a bad transport/laser, but they seem to go for big money on ebay.
If someone has a good dac board , which includes the p/s , this would be a plug in repair. Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.