diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   1000A ICEpower amps (Full Linear Amps) (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/111669-1000a-icepower-amps-full-linear-amps.html)

nautilus 10th November 2007 10:59 AM

1000A ICEpower amps (Full Linear Amps)

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,
I have 2 x ICEpower 1000A Mono Amplifiers for sale (application boards).

These are complete amplifiers with linear power supply (not just a module) and the configuration you see very rarely comes up for sale. There is a good reason for this, they sound magnificent.

This stuff is really nice kit and beautifully constructed. The modules and control board are both original B&O and feature on/off controls, balanced input, bannana and Neutrik connectors. The control board is a work of art using top quality components.

I have been using these (recently sold the 500A amps) to tri-amp my Apogee Divas. They have more than enough power to run the Apogee Scintilla...........

Would make an awesome subwoofer amp......

I preferred these without a case, as I thought they looked great, but they could be easily mounted if thatís more your thing.

They have been very well loved with minimal use in a smoke free environment and I am a little sad to have to sell them. The reason I am selling is that I have another set of ICEpower amps and don't need spares

If I don't get a reasonable offer they will go to Ebay next week.

Freight to Australia should be under $100.

Happy to ship internationally.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers
Matthew

bluesmoke 12th November 2007 07:11 AM

PM'd (Actually emailed)
:)

bluesmoke 12th November 2007 07:32 AM

... Ignore me...
Reality has set in, and looks like I should be more concerned with keeping myself alive (aka FOOD)
:bawling:

nautilus 13th November 2007 09:53 AM

Reality

Real DIYers don't need to eat :)

Steve M 13th November 2007 11:09 AM

Matt,

Can those Ice 1000A modules be made to be fullrange, rather than just being limited to 100hz subwoofer duties as you have indicated before? Then I might be interested?? Thanks, Steve.

nautilus 14th November 2007 10:17 AM

Frequency response

Hi Steve,
If I said 100Hz I was wrong.
The upper frequency response is 1kHz.
I dont know why they bandwidth limit them.
I guess it's possible in theory to change the values of the output filters but I am not sure what effect that would have on stability.
So the short answer is no.
Cheers
Matthew

nautilus 17th November 2007 09:02 AM

Queries on 1000A Amps

Hey Guys.
I have had a few queries so will leave them up for another week before putting them on ebay.

I will give a better price if someone buys both.

Cheers
Matthew

Thims 18th November 2007 09:52 PM

Hey, how much for both the amps sent to the Gold Coast
Cheers

nautilus 22nd November 2007 05:57 AM

Price for the 1000A amps

Ok really would like to get rid of them.

For the forum:
if you buy both ($350 each) and $400 if you buy one.

Freight would be about $80 for both (need to confirm this) to most capital cities.

Cheers
Matthew

nautilus 12th December 2007 12:17 AM

1000A amps of to Ebay...

Hi guys,
Well the amps will be off to ebay this weekend if no buyer.
Expectations on price have lowered so offer me a fair price and I will consider (no vultures please).
Cheers
Matthew