• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy on caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,
I can indeed complete orders placed in the group buy. Yes, forces have worked against me to derail this, but thanks to the fact this is America and Capatilism is alive and well the group buy will continue unaltered. This is a great opportunity for those of you out there wishing to purchase these fabulous Cardas products. Feel absolutely free to email me any questions concerning the group buy..

Thank you again,
Keith Murstig

Attachments

• caps.jpg
    caps.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 486
I have purchased cables from Linear Inerconnects in the past, and found the quality and service first-rate. I have never had any issues with the company, and Keith has been great about answering questions and supplying advice. I recommend his products wholeheartedly.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
:cop:

Ok, the situation as it stands. This is a commercial post from a company Linear Interconnects, offering for sale a commercial product at commercial rates, not a group buy on a non, (or minor ) profit making basis.

Linear IC do have a good reputation in the business, and we have been told their prices are fair. They have recently changed from an OEM company buying Cardas products for their own use in their own products , to an end user dealer, able to sell to the general public. This is why I put up the flag in the other thread, because as OEMs they could not legally sell to the public, or buy stock to do so.

I will move this thread back to where it should be, in Trading post and delete the old thread.

I will also open a new thread in EE to discuss how, you the members, want to treat commercial posts, and what we can do, both to help our trade members, and prevent the mass spamming of the forum.

:cop:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.