• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Huge heat sinks for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have found a lot of huge heat sinks. I will keep a few of them and then sell the other one. They are 15'' x 12'' x3''.

Anyone interested? We can agree on a fair price :)

See picture included.

Attachments

• heatsink[1].jpg
    heatsink[1].jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 866
Could be interested since I live in Québec city. However, I don't find the price being so low... It's about the price you pay for a similar Aavid heatsink in eight foot lenght. If you have any other info please post it: I'm about to start an aleph project and will need similar stuff to go ahead in my project.

Thanks

If the sinks weigh 20 pounds each, I think $50usd each is pretty fair. A lot of surplus places sell random surplus aluminum for $2.50-$3usd/pound, which is pretty close to what francois is charging, except that you have a nicely extruded heatsink instead of random scraps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.