|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|26th October 2007, 09:13 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2004
various dayton rs, seas, peerless hds, subs for sale
Do not have pics, the sd card is missing. I'll have pics soon enough. All were either mounted, used inside the house with minimal use or barely power up.
1. 4 Dayton RS 180 - 8 ohm drivers. 100 + actual shipping
2. 2 Dayton RS 225 - 8 ohm 70 + actual shipping
3. 2 Dayton RS52 2" domes - 55 + actual shipping
4. 2 Dayton RS28 tweeters - (never used) 80 + actual shipping
5. 4 Original 12" subs used in Phoenix Dipole (model x6100) http://www.linkwitzlab.com/woofer.htm, if you construct the W frame by LR, you'll get really nice stereo dipole bass. One of the best bass I've heard.
70 + shipping for all 4.
6. HDS tweeters - bought from newtitan, I only tested them briefly. 80 + actual shipping
7. 15" TC9 sub w/ pearl cone - cosmetically very good and works perfect. 140 + actual shipping
8. JL cleansweap w/ everything you need to install 170 + actual shipping
9. 2 JL 8w6, needs refoam - 50 + actual shipping
10. 2 Seas TDFC tweeters - 50 + actual shipping
11. 10" Alumapro silver cone with small slit in surround - 30 + actual shipping
12. MB Quart RAA 2400 - 140 + actual shipping
13. 2 Hivi Trinity 6 - only tested - 200 + actual shipping
I might miss a few things, will add more later. All prices + paypal, damn thing cost me too much money last month.
|7th November 2007, 12:45 PM||#4|
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The People's Republic of Maryland
All the Dayton stuff is currently on sale for about the same prices that you're asking. Plus free shipping over $99. Bad timing.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Seas Excel, Peerless HDS, Tang Band subs, Fostex supertweets||audiokinesis||Swap Meet||8||14th September 2010 02:26 AM|
|Peerless XXLS vs. Dayton Reference vs. Dayton Titanic MKIII ?||wigginjs||Multi-Way||6||3rd March 2008 09:56 PM|
|Drivers for sale - Peerless, Scan Speak, Seas, Dayton, Visaton, Monacor...||atalio||Vendor's Bazaar||2||10th March 2007 02:55 AM|
|What are your opinions on Dayton's IB Subs???||cody6766||Subwoofers||9||3rd March 2006 05:28 AM|
|Dayton Reference Subs out at PE||blackreplica||Subwoofers||16||18th October 2005 07:01 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|