• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DIR9001 to CS8412 converter board

Here!

Attachments

• 1541_nos2s.jpg
    1541_nos2s.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 824
Hi Spancer,

Do not send it first, i may need to buy another complete set from you, when do you think you can get the complete set ready.

I need your expertise, can you help to verify the PCM63P-K2 that i post. Is that the original PCM63P-K2 chip, i saw a lot of PCM63P-K2 photo normaly the K2 printing is at the end of chip but this is different.

thanks

eddy Lim

Answer to Eddy

eddylws said:

I need your expertise, can you help to verify the PCM63P-K2 that i post. Is that the original PCM63P-K2 chip, i saw a lot of PCM63P-K2 photo normaly the K2 printing is at the end of chip but this is different. eddy Lim

Hi Eddy,

The "PCM63P-K2" from BB Japan that you asked about (the picture is just the same as the one which I once posted myself on a different thread here in diyAudio) must be that type which is being sold by Juang Siahaan (ptbambich@yahoo.com). I think that he has the diyAudio member name A'af (if I do remember correctly).

I just bought from him 2 different PCMs, which looks similar: The selection level on them is an integral part of the chip-name - very unusual indeed!! However they sound terrific, so I can't even imagine that they are counterfeit (fake).

According to Juang, the “PCM63K” is a military grade, while the “PCM63P-Y” is the ultimate chip. It can only looked in mastering decks of recording studio, never in consumer goods, even the HIGH END “rigs”!!

The “PCM63P-K2” which we are talking about should be very similar to the above chips.

See also:
http://java.audioasylum.com/ca/ca.jtp?ca=13007

Yours, IJ.