• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Kit for sale: 10 Channel IR Remote Control Receiver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have one brand new kit that I never had a chance to build.

It is a 10-channel IR remote control receiver.
You can pretty much use any universal remote control, and the kit allows you to control 10 different devices. This kit is based on 16F84A PIC.

The kit has 10 transistor-output terminals to which you can connect relays, opto-couplers and so on.

You can build a nice remote controlled selector, volume or active cross-over controller... The possibilities are endless.

You can take it for US $25 and payment can be made via PayPal or US Cash in envelope. Shiping cost would be $12.50 worldwide via airmail.

Please contact me to: sendtojamesj@gmail.com if interested.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 132
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.