• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched FETS for F3, F4, Aleph-X, etc...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have matched sets of transistors available if anyone needs any for the F3, F4, Aleph-x, and most other PASS amps or amp projects.
The power FETS I am matching right now include;

IRFP240 - matched pairs within 1mV - $5 a pair (Digikey = $4.80 EACH!!!)
IRFP240 - matched groups of 3 within 3mV - $13 per set
IRFP240 - matched groups of 6 within 7mV - $28 per set
IRFP240 - matched groups of 12 within 12mV - $55 per set

IRFP9240 - matched pairs within 1mV - $5 a pair (Digikey = $4.80 EACH!!!)
IRFP9240 - matched groups of 3 within 3mV - $13 per set
IRFP9240 - matched groups of 6 within 7mV - $28 per set
IRFP9240 - matched groups of 12 within 12mV - $55 per set

These are matched on a digital transistor matcher at either 200Ma or 500Ma at 40 degrees celsius. My MATCHED sets are cheaper than you can buy single unmatched transistors from Digikey!!! Shipping will be by either USPS flat rate or UPS, whichever you prefer.
PM or e-mail me if you are interested. I should have them matched and ready to ship in a day or two, depending on your order.

Thanks,
Donovan

Exactly. I don't know if you've ever tried to match FETS, but it takes quite a large amount to come up with closely matched sets.
Straight out of the tube, the closest I've had a set of 5 was ~90mv. the average is ~150-180mv. So you would need to buy way more than you need to get matched sets for your amps.
I can offer matched sets because I buy 500 FETS at a time. When you have that many, it isn't too hard to come up with very closely matched sets.
Thanks,
Donovan

HI Landoctor

I am building a F4, do you still have these sets available
IRFP240 - matched groups of 6 within 7mV - $28 per set
IRFP9240 - matched groups of 6 within 7mV - $28 per set
If you have them available i would like you to send me an e-mail so i can paypal you the money, i am new and still under moderation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.