• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

250 watt subwoofer plate amp, and some other stuff *Seattle*

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
*please post offers in this thread*

Terms: Acceptable method of payment is paypal, or cash if you live in the Seattle area. Prices do not include shipping from 98005 to you. I will ship international, but only if you are willing to accept this stuff AS IS.

250 watt subwoofer plate amplifier - $90 + shipping (around $20)
Seattle locals, come pick it up from my home in Bellevue and save me the hassle of shipping.

I bought this from Parts Express a few years ago, and have never had a problem. Used it with a 10" subwoofer, this amp could bottom the sub even though it had 16mm xmax and was in a small .6 cu ft box.

250 watts into 4 ohms
150 watts into 8 ohms
12db/octave adjustable lowpass

Read the manual to get the complete list of specs. The auto-on circuit works great, and the phase controls make integration much easier.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Some other stuff....

Transformers! - $10 each + shipping

I am not 100% certain of the specs on these. I'm pretty sure the left one is rated for 12.5v @ 25 amperes. I used it in a power supply to run car audio amps at home. The bigger one on the right came out of an 1000va APC UPS. It charged 24v worth of batteries, and has huge wires. Your guess is better than mine.

AudioControl 2xs - $30 + shipping
4 channel 18db/octave crossover with 18db/octave rumble filter.
Crossover chips are 90hz and 33hz.
Link to owners manual

Sony XEC-1000 system crossover = $40 + shipping
10 channels! 12db/octave on mids and tweeters, 18db/octave for the subwoofer
It has tons of features, Read the manual to learn about it.

Some Arta measurements of what this unit can do

Please post in this thread if interested, then follow it up with an email.

Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.