• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Massive Heatsinks for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been saving these massive heatsinks for a past project discussed here that just isnt going to happen i guess.

Time to let someone else make a "Monster" amp out of them.

These babies are BIG, i mean REALLY REALLY BIG, biggest heatsinks i have ever seen. each one weighs 17lbs! the fins are like 4" deep and the back plate is at least a 1/2 thick in the middle and near 3/4" thick on the ends. these are BIG.

I have 8 or 10 of these. i need to count them again. I paid enough just in shipping these that i could have bought a small villa.

I am accepting offers on these. I am not giving them away. But i am trying to figure out what they are worth. the aluminum in scrap value alone is pretty high!

Please email me your offers and how many you would like. I will post more photo's and exact dimentions later.

Zc
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

cool. From gigantic linear amplifiers, maybe? I gots lots of such stuff crowding the house already, I don't need em. But I'm sure there will be plenty of potential buyers with big wood for these puppies. Just like you were. I do appreciate their looks and they would be great on a big-butt pass amp, that's for sure.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.