• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aurasound, Scanspeak Revelator, Seas Excel, Peerless XLS 8 (LOTS of pics)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A few of you have been asking about my reference to other miscellaneous high end drivers in my previous FS thread, so I figured I'll mention all of them. These are among the most advanced drivers, at any price point, and their performance reflects that fact.

Brand New Aurasound 12" NS12-794-4A (same as the Aurasound MR 12.4, differences are cosmetic. This driver took 1st place in sound quality (over the SI Mag) in the "big 12" roundup" over on caraudio.com)
$500+s/h/pp each

Brand New Aurasound 15" NS15-992-4A (I have a quantity of these)
$600+s/h/pp each

Brand New (I have four of these) Scanspeak Revelator 23W/4557T02 woofer

Hobby Hifi said:
Originally Posted by Hobby Hifi. a german audiophile magazine
Just a few things about the 23W:
- (almost) flat up to 1kHz.
- 15 dB peak at 6.5 kHz
- 3rd order harmonics from 100 Hz to 1kHz at about 0,1% at 90dB
- 5th order harmonics from 100 Hz to 1kHz everywhere lower than 0,03% at 90dB
- it goes LOWWWWW.... : reflex: 63 liter, tuned to 17 Hz with a 60mm diameter tunnel, 440mm long gives a -3 dB of 14 Hz.
Closed in 18 liter, with a 2.000µF capacitor in series gives a -3dB of 25 Hz.
It can be used as either a very high end lower midrange, midbass, or subwoofer driver.

$225+s/h/pp (negotiable)

Brand New (I have four of these) Scanspeak Revelator 18W/4831G00 midrange/midbass drivers. 90dB sensitivity and a four ohm impedance for you car audio aficionados
$350+s/h/pp

Brand New Scanspeak Revelator 15W (haven't decided if I wanted to sell these yet)
if I do, price is $325+s/h/pp

Brand New Seas Excel W18E001 $250+s/h/pp

Brand New Scanspeak Revelator 18S/8531G $300+s/h/pp

Brand New Peerless XLS 8s SOLD

If you have any specific questions or am interested in offering, feel free to PM me.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
(all drivers in their original packaging from Scanspeak)

Took one of the 23Ws out for pics
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This will hopefully end some of the confusion.

Scanspeak 23W $225+s/h/pp ($225/each)

Brand New Scanspeak Revelator 18W/4831G00 $350+s/h/pp (thats $175/each)

Brand New Scanspeak Revelator 15W4831G00(1 pair) and 15W8831G00 (2 pairs) $325+s/h/pp (thats $162.50 each)

Brand New Seas Excel W18E001 $250+s/h/pp (thats $125 each)

Brand New Scanspeak Revelator 18S/8531G $300+s/h/pp (thats $150 each)

Brand New Peerless XLS 8s offer

The Aurasounds are being sold individually

I'd be more than inclined to sell to european members, though a Western Union money order will have to be sent, verified for authenticity by my bank, and then the funds transferred to my account before I can ship. I'm a little wary of international orders as I do not have the security of paypal, but am willing to accommodate to your requests if the necessary steps are taken.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.