• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Spasticteapot's Stuff For Sale Thread, Pt. II - All OBO or for trade!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All prices are OBO. I'm also interested in trading for the items listed below. I'd be happy to trade items + cash, too.

-A good pair of tweeters, preferably metal-domes or Neo3PDRs.
-Any Bohlender Graebner stuff. Preferably -PDR variants.
-Some really high-end woofers, preferably Ushers, Peerless HDS, or Scan-Speaks.
-A small rackmount amp.

Computer Stuff:

3x APC WMR-1000B mini-size portable wireless routers.
http://www.macmall.com/macmall/shop...ps Wireless Mobile Router-Wireless Networking
These are very small wireless routers. They can run off the included wall wart, or USB power if you want to set up a laptop-based wireless bridge. New in box!
$30 ea.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

2x Adaptec AVC-1400 USB GameBridge analog video input cards.
Although intended for video game consoles, these are an excellent, pocket-sized way to record video off of a VCR, cable box, or anything else with an analog video output. Just $25 each!
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

1x Roland/Edirol UA-20 24-bit audio I/O USB soundcard
http://www.roland.com/products/en/UA-20/index.html
Features optical digital audio output, built in mic preamp, MIDI, and more. Great for doing measurements on your car, or for use with a CarPC - it runs off USB power, so no wall wart is needed! Only $50!

1x Nvidia Quadro NVS 240 video card w/ dual VGA output
It's not a fancy card, but it's nice for a basic workstation. I was going to use it for a music recording box, but never got around to it. $20!

1x BenQ 15" LCD, stripped and prepared for homemade projector
This was a BenQ LCD monitor that had its backlight go out. I intended to use it to make a DIY projector, but never got around to it, and need cash and speaker parts more than it anyway.
Only $80, includes control panel, VGA input, the works!

1x 1.8ghz Pentium 4 / heatsink/ motherboard / 256mb RAM/15gb HDD (not shown) combo
This is a simple, cheap combination for a functional, inexpensive computer. Just add a power supply and CD burner, and you're done! (Hard drive and RAM not shown in picture.)

Audio Stuff:

1x Seas Lotus CM11CY-GTT. This is an 11 cm poly cone Seas Lotus driver. I have no idea what set it goes to, but I'm asking a paltry $50 for it.

1x Seas CW17E001. $80. This driver is 100% New In Box!

1x CT25FA. $50. This is one of the older Seas Lotus drivers, but good nonetheless.

2x RadioShack RS-1354. These are Fostex-made fullrange drivers used in a variety of very nice designs. Although intended for automotive use, they're actually much better in a very large transmission-line enclosure. $40/pair.

2x JVC HSW 1101-01A ribbon tweeters. I'm not sure if these are considered "leaf" tweeters or proper ribbons, but they do seem to sound nice enough. These are the good JVC's from the early 80s, not the rubbish they sell today. Includes an inductor and capacitor of unknown value; these form a 2nd order highpass filter of some sort. $35/pair.

Buy both the fullrange drivers and the ribbons for $65!

Pioneer SX-434 reciever:
Great old 1970's reciever, with built-in MIC PREAMP! (I actually used it to DJ, once.) Works perfectly. I personally went over the whole thing, and cleaned it out with DeOxit. Everything is original and in working condition except the screws on the sides, which I think got mixed up with those from a Marantz at some point. Even the cheezy wood veneer is in good shape! Just $45!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.