• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair of Unused Fostex FE-207E 8" full range drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Fostex FE-207E's that I never got around to using and likely never will. They were broken in briefly to measure individual frequency response, but I never built an enclosure for them so they've just been sitting unused. I paid well over $200 for them a couple years ago, now they're down to $180 a pair at Madisound.

$120 for the pair + S/H, your choice of shipping service. Paypal strongly preferred.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.