• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS brand new, extremely rare, high end transducers (scanspeak, aura)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A few of you have been asking about my reference to other miscellaneous high end drivers in my previous FS thread, so I figured I'll mention all of them. These are among the most advanced drivers, at any price point, and their performance reflects that fact.

Brand New Aurasound 12" NS12-794-4A

Brand New (I have four of these) Scanspeak Revelator 23W/4557T02 woofer
Hobby Hifi. a german audiophile magazine said:
Just a few things about the 23W:
- (almost) flat up to 1kHz.
- 15 dB peak at 6.5 kHz
- 3rd order harmonics from 100 Hz to 1kHz at about 0,1% at 90dB
- 5th order harmonics from 100 Hz to 1kHz everywhere lower than 0,03% at 90dB
- it goes LOWWWWW.... : reflex: 63 liter, tuned to 17 Hz with a 60mm diameter tunnel, 440mm long gives a -3 dB of 14 Hz.
Closed in 18 liter, with a 2.000µF capacitor in series gives a -3dB of 25 Hz.

It can be used as either a very high end lower midrange, midbass, or subwoofer driver.

Brand New (I have four of these) Scanspeak Revelator 18W/4831G00 midrange/midbass drivers. 90dB sensitivity and a four ohm impedance for you car audio aficionados:)

PS, please don't assume I have chosen to neglect taking photos. I will have pictures up very soon.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.