• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Thordarson T-15P14 and T-15C46

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I probably will never find these exact part numbers:

Thordarson T-15P14 transformer and T-15C46 choke.

The transformer is their C.H.T. series, 300mA ~2400VCT, potted, ca. late 1930's early 40's.

The choke is 12H / 300mA, same series.

Even if this thread is 5 years old, if you have either of these (or their close relatives) please let me know! :cool:

After a year of searching, I found a good substitute Thordarson choke (8H or 2H dual coil - rated for 500mA in 2H - which should be better-behaved in this amp), but I still need 41 lbs of Thordarson power transformer!

Trying to build a stereo 813 SEP with CFB amplifier using all Thordarson CHT 30's iron ('cept for otuput) .... please help :clown:

6.3V, 2.5V and 10V filament transformers also needed :smash:

Oh crud, I just noticed I got a reply here after all these years :) And I totally missed the auction -- but wow, that was one ugly choke. Thanks for finding me, in any case.

Soren: it is a monster 12H 300mA 20 pounder for a high voltage LCLC supply. I have the matching swinging choke, a dual-winding Thordarson CHT choke for screen supplies, a pair of RCA 813s, and a lifetime supply of 3B28s. Someday hope to do an overkill / overweight single-ended pentode stereo amp using all-Thordarson power supply iron. Some day...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.