• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cleaning the workshop sale #1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I have a lot of stuff that I am going to be putting up for sale, do not like ebay so if you think my prices are too high, make an offer.

This will take me a few days to put all of it up so check out my threads! All prices do not include shipping.

item #1

B & K Dyna-quick 600 tube tester, excellent condition, includes a copy of the manual, B&K original tube selector chart, a general electric tube type index and 1 Sylvania foreign/american receiving tube replacement guide.

50.00 plus actual shipping.

Item #2

Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3100 cable box, No card.

25.00 plus actual shipping.

item #3

IVY Biomedical Patient Monitor 101A
This is a real EKG machine, I turn in on and can get a beep, beep, beep on test mode but do not know how to use it. Includes 2 sets of leads and the sticky stuff for them. Not for real medical use but it would be a great prop for a band, of something to play with. Thats why I picked it up.

75.00 plus actual shipping.

Item #4

Mirage B108 2 meter power amp. 10 to 80 watts. It has brand new finals, then I got out of HAM so it has been sitting.

75.00 plus actual shipping.

Item #5

2 playstation 2's for parts. No laser assemblies or cases but when I put the power cord in and connect them to a tv they work fine! Great for parts. Connector blocks, switches, motherboards etc. Make a custom Teak cased PS2 for the kids! or build one into a stereo/tv system.

25.00 ea plus actual shipping.

I can send pictures via email if interested, haven't figured out how to attach pictures yet.

Thanks,
Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.