• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bohlender-Graebener RD-75 planar/ribbon Pittsburgh/Baltimore

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Decided to go in a different direction with my line arrays, so these are for sale. Black with detachable white grills, the notch filter is soldered on.

Local pickup vastly prefered. I can ship and will pack well, but the risk is on you. I'm in Pittsburgh and occasionally near Baltimore in York, PA.

Pefect feedback on audiogon under "Angaria". Since I'd really prefer local pickup you can of course check them out for yourself.

$1200 obo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.