• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Speaker Driver Clearout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a reformed DIY speaker experimenter with a collection of drivers accumulated over the years.

They're taking up space and I'd like to find somewhere they'd be more appreciated than in the skip.

Briefly, what I have is...

Coral 10L60 - one pair, £50/pair
Volt B220SS - two pairs, £50/pair
Bandor 50mm - two pairs, £25/pair
JVC HSW1101 - one pair, £10/pair
Dynaudio D5406 - one pair, £25/pair
Scanspeak 13M3808 - one pair, £20/pair
Audax HD13D37 - one pair, £10/pair
Seas H107 - one pair, £10/pair
IMF/Elac tweeter - one pair, £10/pair

They're all boxed, you can find pictures and more details at http://www.zen136529.zen.co.uk/Drivers.html (the Bandors and JVCs aren't there - nothing sinister, just haven't got round to it).

Postage is extra - whatever it costs - or collection from me in Northeast London is very welcome.

Bargain bundle - all of the above for £200 (plus postage) - I just want to get the space back.

Questions etc. - just PM or email direct to
dick@dickbowman.org.uk

nyatt said:
HI. can you guess how much shipping for the Bandors would be to California, USA?

Thanks for your query. Can't respond directly as the moderators are supervising me as a new boy.

As things stand at present the Bandors are all spoken for (that may change if any of the current buyers drop out). UK postage on a pair works out at about £5 - airmail to US probably something like £15/pair (maybe more if there's insurance and so forth).

Update on this...

Bandors and Dynaudio D54s provisionally sold.

Also - apologies for not fully investigating postal options/costs - I don't think it's economically sensible to send any of these units outside the UK. If you're really keen we could probably work something out - but take a look at the weights.

Update

Thanks to all who've enquired.

Still available are the Corals, Volts, Scanspeak mids, JVC and IMF/Elac tweeters.

As I said in an earlier post, I don't think it's economic to send these outside the UK. I did a quick online quote check and got these numbers...

Coral/Volt units - £12 (UK), £41 (Denmark), £52 (USA), £77 Australia)
Scanspeak mids - £9 (UK), £22 (Denmark), £36 (USA), £52 (Australia)

All per pair.

Tax at 15% has to be added where applicable and I'd need to get some packaging over and beyond the existing manufacturers boxes.

But really - I want to clear the space they're taking up - so here's a limited-time offer...

Anyone who is willing to collect the units from me in Northeast London (UK) between 8am and 6pm on Saturday 8 December can have them ABSOLUTELY FREE. All you have to do is send me an email (dick@dickbowman.org.uk) between now and then. First come, first served.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.