• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selah Audio SSR kit, NEW in Box!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Selah Audio SSR monitor kit that is new-in-box. I started to build cabinets for it and got sidetracked, so time for someone else to build these incredible sounding speakers! This kit includes two sets of drivers and crossovers for a stereo pair.

These sell for $700, I will sell the kit for $625 shipped to the lower 48 states. Drivers and crossovers are still boxed as I received them from Selah.

More information can be found here: http://www.selahaudio.com/id124.html

If you have never heard any of Selah's speakers, they are a real treat, this kit comes with the incredible Scan-Speak Revelator 7" woofers and Fountek ribbon tweeters. Can be built ported or sealed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.