Blue Cranberry XLR Cables Mic Audio - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd October 2007, 01:46 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Blue Cranberry XLR Cables Mic Audio

HI all you studio, musician, Live Sound, Tech, Freak, geek, Audiophile, Teacher, types!

Have I got a deal for you! Ok, I think many of you might be interested in.

I managed to score a deal on a case of brand new XLR to XLR Mic cables for an awesome price! The Cables are made by BLUE the microphone company and are called CRANBERRY. Hey I know Thanksgiving isn't until NEXT month, but whatever. Ok these are there 2nd from there top of the line cables and retail online for an average of about $35 bucks each. The lowest I have seen online so far is about $28 each. I kept half the case and have the other half for sale.

I am sure these are made from special materials, only handled by virgins and coated in pixie dust, soaked in magik elixirs and then kissed by a princess for good luck. Or they could just be good mic cables. A Google search turns up many hits and reviews all good.

This is a one time deal. I cannot get more after this so now is your chance to score them for less then half of retail!

I have them brand new for $15.50 each! 5 for $72.50 Now thatís a deal! Try buying ANY decent mic cable for that price!

Check em out here:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CranberryCab/
http://www.music123.com/Blue-Cranber...29224.Music123
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...1&src=3SOSWXXA

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you know that might be interested. I accept cash, Paypal credit cards through paypal, cookies and baked goods, other audio gear, massages from 6' tall Blondes named Helga, and ah um.....other items

Hurry, don't wait, call before midnight tonight, just add water, makes it's own sauce, looks just like a Telefunken U-47.

email me at tetech2@doitnow.com for details

Zero
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cran 1.jpg (51.3 KB, 40 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!