• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: a/d/s Ph15 amplifier - 50% working - $50

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a classic 6 channel a/d/s car amplifier, but only channels 1,2 and 4 work. I don't know why the other 3 channels do not work. I have taken off the bottom plate of the amplifier, which exposed most of the pcb, but did not find any dark spots where something burned. I have no idea how to fix it, so it's up for sale.

I can provide detailed pictures of it's guts, upon request. Click here to see the guts of the PQ20, which is the very similar 4 channel version

a/d/s PH15 amplifier - $50
Continuous power output (FTC rated, 20Hz to 20kHz, < .05% THD)
6 x 50 watts (4 ohms)
6 x 55 watts (2 ohms)
3 x 100 watts brdiged (4 ohms)

More detailed specifications can be found in the PH15 owners manual. Please note that this is only a power amp, it does not have a built in crossover. It does not have RCA inputs, but instead uses a 8-pin din cable, which I also do not have. Pin out for the din is in the owners manual.

Some pics

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

If you need a crossover, I have the following two units available for $30 each.

AudioControl 2xs
4 channel 18db/octave crossover with 18db/octave rumble filter.
Crossover chips are 90hz and 33hz.
Link to owners manual

Sony XEC-1000 system crossover
10 channels! 12db/octave on mids and tweeters, 18db/octave for the subwoofer
It has tons of features, Read the manual to learn about it.

Some more pics

Terms: Acceptable method of payment is paypal, or cash if you live in the Seattle area. Prices do not include shipping from 98005 to you. I will ship international, but only if you are willing to accept this stuff AS IS.

Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.