• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FT: My complete Pass Pearl for your tonearm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got a complete pass pearl with outboard power supply that has been replaced in my system with a PSE studio one (slightly modified). The pearl with enclusure and an extra couple of fets set me back ~$350, and would like to see a tonearm of similar value make it's way onto my sonographe sg-3. Partial trades accepted.

pics will be posted from home, but here's one that i think is cute (baby not included)

Attachments

• headphone.jpg
    headphone.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 167
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.