• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for 2SJ109BL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2SJ109BL, STOCK ready

2SJ109BL, zip-7 pins, TOSHIBA , 2$, Stock ready for shipment
Quotation Message:

Ship Worldwide Direct:
* EMS; * DHL; * Regular Post Office Service; * UPS; * FedEx

Flexible Payment Options:
* PayPal
* Credit Card
* Western Union
* COD Co. Check (C.N. only)
* T/T
* Bank Transfer

Any query,please never hesitate to let us know!

Bst rgds.
Andy Chen

H.K. CYea Electronic Co., ltd
N2A247,Guoli Building,ZhongHang Road,Futian,ShenZhen,China.518000
Tel: 86-755 81604491/82566353
HP:86-13714088563
Fax: 86-755 83636554
Email: hkcyea@gmail.com / andy@hk-cyea.com
MSN:andy@hk-cyea.com

Last edited:
Part NumberDescBrandD/CQtyUnit PriceDeliveryRemarks2SJ109BLzip-7 pinsTOSHIBA200pcs2$,1 dayQuotation Message:
How do you feel about our quotation?

Ship Worldwide Direct:
* EMS; * DHL; * Regular Post Office Service; * UPS; * FedEx

Flexible Payment Options:
* PayPal
* Credit Card
* Western Union
* COD Co. Check (C.N. only)
* T/T
* Bank Transfer

Any query,please never hesitate to let us know!

Bst rgds.
Andy Chen

H.K. CYea Electronic Co., ltd
N2A247,Guoli Building,ZhongHang Road,Futian,ShenZhen,China.518000
Tel: 86-755 81604491/82566353
HP:86-13714088563
Fax: 86-755 83636554
Email: hkcyea@gmail.com / andy@hk-cyea.com
MSN:andy@hk-cyea.com

how could anyone possibly believe these were for real? sorry Kovax and sidiy, but you know the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true...... if he had've just quadrupled the price, he may not have been banned until he didnt deliver, or the devices were obvious fakes. as it is hes the one who looks like an idiot

Hello qusp,
I participated in A'af unfortunate group buy a couple of years ago. In my e-mail to HKCYEA I made him aware exactly about that and asked him of some proof that he has genuine parts.
I did not want to stir the pot in plain view or affect his short lived reputation...
Perhaps...someday...all I need is just 2 matched pairs...duh!:rolleyes:

I have order 2sj162 and his 2sk, and 2sj201 and his 2sk in china (hong-kong), she where cheap and plays this moment in the hybride amp, only the 2sj162 and his 2sk has very fragile pins who did break the first time I bend, but further it works fine, and measure good and the same as the other real ones. the 2sj201 are real original fets, costs where 3.50 dollar each.

I have order some j fets, and see what it is, for this little mony why not try.

but you have I think already have experience with it.

regards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.