• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CV428 tubes (Loktal 807) tubes FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The STC CV428 is a military tube with identical specs to the 807, only in a much smaller package (these puppies run HOT). They are loktal based (you need to use ceramic or teflon bases, the old wafer ones will burn up). I have 640 of them I'd like to sell or exchange for something that interests me like vintage microphones. Like to loose the lot in one hit. Offers ?. Beware shipping will be a bomb. Offers ?.
M

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.