• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Fostex FE207E and Aurum cantus G2Si

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm selling a pair of fostex drivers wich I bought last christmas at madisound and have been little used. The speakers are in great condition, and still keep the boxes for them. They've been used in bass reflex cabinet. Now I'm mooving and are much too big for the new room.

Olso I sell the Aurum Cantus supertweeters G2Si, wich I bought here in Spain at pcpaudio.com, very well recogniced guy here in Spain for his amps and speaker projects, olso because he has one of the largest and complete info page, thogh is in spanish.

I would like to ask for them 280 Euros plus shipment, thogh this wil rise the price another 40 if it's inside the EU.
If it's here in spain, or by any chance you come close to Barcelona, I can offer you that price.
http://www.correos.es/comun/tarifas/02P … capa=capa2

Any photos or other info, please mail me or send a thread

Thanks for your attention:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.