• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Unused stepped attenuator, UK preffered

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got one of those do it yourself stepped attenuators laying around doing nothing, suitable for stereo usage. I do have a bag of small ordinary 1% metal film resistors to go with it if you want those as well. Reason for selling: I just didn't get around to putting it together, and I am working on a PGA2310 based preamp so I don't really need it any more.

I don't know what it's worth, but I seem to recall paying £30 for it a few months back. So... £17 (including the postage) a good number? Odd I know, I just wanted to make back the cost of my latest purchase, which was £17, is all! :)

UK buyers would be preferred purely to keep things simple with the postage, but I will consider sending it abroad if the postage is paid for. It's not really that heavy so I can't imagine it would be that much...?

Here it is (minus the small bag of resistors):

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Cheers,

Landoctor said:
I e-mailed you.
Thanks,
Donovan

Thanks, I have replied.

To clarify it is complete and just needs soldering up, if you choose to use the supplied standard 1% metal film resistors (the values are for 100k 'nominal'). I'll include the knob too, for what it's worth.

I do also have some enameled copper wire and I could cut a large length of that off and include that too, to make it slightly easier to solder the resistors.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.