• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aikido PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I'm wondering if someone could help me out here.

I'm looking for a stereo 9 pin Aikido PCB!

Would anyone out there have one languishing in the back of the parts box or down for that future project you just know in your heart and soul you aren't gonna get to?!!

Anyway, if you do, and you are willing to post USPS to Ireland, let me know!

email to francis DOT morrin at g mail . com

you all know what to do with the email address!

thanks in advance,

Fran

they're out of stock, and in Rev B from the site, whereas I have parts assembled for a Rev, not that there might be too many changes.

Anyone know when they're back in stock? No responses from JB himself.... but maybe he's travelling or something - I'll shoot him another email in case the last one got lost in a black hole in cyberspace

Fran

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.