• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

1850 Folded Horn For sale + Various DJ equipment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folkes
Unfortunately due to lack of space I have to sell my 1850 folded horn that I built about a year ago. The box is made from 18mm birch ply which has a textured satin black finish and the internals are made from 18mm MDF. The Driver is a Void Acoustics V18 1000 and there is a speakon connector on the back. This speaker has only ever been used once but there are a few scuffs due to storage. £480 ono PM me if you are interested. I am also selling my
DJ equipment that includes 3 Amps 2 Mixers, 1 dx2496 digital x over, 1 super x pro cx2310
x over 1 Peavey 31 band eq, 2 Whalfedale pro evp s15 speakers, 1 4ohm
Celestion Sr1.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.