• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

41hz Amp 10 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Abie; The transformer has dual primaries so 220 should not be a problem. What is a problem is that I have no experience with shipping outside the United States and would not know where to begin.

If you have a contact within the USA that could re-ship to you I think we could work it out, if not I cannot help you.

Contact me directly at ommapop530@earthlink.net and we can discuss.

Pete

Pete,

Just for future reference, shipping to other countries is quite straight forward if you use USPS. You just need to write down what you're sending and an approx value and you're done:) That's all you need for Canada anyways, but i've posted to Europe before, from both Canada and the US, and it's the exact same, just FYI.

Tristan

Abie; have not recieved your "E"mail as of this time. Earthlink may have deemed it as suspicious and will ask you to resubmit for verification, beyond that I have no explanation. The unit is packaged and awaiting an address and your payment.

Tristanc1 ; thanks for the info maybe this old dog can learn a new trick!

Pete

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.