• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hypex UCD180ST and UCD400ST, 200W SMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
im clearing out the parts box for some new projects. there is some great stuff for prototyping, testing out hypex stuff, or building some amps. here is some of what i have for sale:

(2) Hypex UCD180ST - $50 each
(2) Hypex UCD400ST - $90 each
(2) Lambda SCS200 200W SMPS - $25 each

the UCD modules are in perfect working order. im not sure if the 180's were even used. i think i just did some testing with them, and that was it. the 400's were used briefly. none of them are broken in yet at all.

the lambda power supplies are in good shape, but i didn't have the time to mess with them. i was going to use them for the UCD180's, but never got around to it. here is a site that has tons of information about the exact supply. it has schematics, adjustments, etc.

http://www.convectron.com/smps/LambdaSMPS.htm

this is identical to what i'm selling, so if you ask for pics, i'll just post the ones from the site :)

i would prefer to only sell in the US, but would entertain overseas sales. US buyers will pay additional shipping, but it should be only $5-$10, and i will of course combine shipping if you want multiple items. check my other posts for a few other things i have for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.