• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NOS TDA1541A S2 "Double Crown"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys,

This is a TDA1541A S2 "Double Crown", the most sought after variant of this chip. This is my last chip (I had 4), grab it while it's still around! Item is 100% NOS - never soldered, mounted or used.

Price: US$200 - includes handling, packing and tracked shipping anywhere in the world. Payment via PayPal.

Your item will be shipped from sunny Australia. :)

Some photos (note the background - I took these right before posting this up). Larger or new photos available on request.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

i have the same chip for sale.
please send me an offer.

thanks

DSC00204.jpg

TDA1541a S2

Yeah! And didn't Thomas sell them for $50-80.
I saw your sale on Ebay and thought it would draw the crazy prices but $200 is really taking the ****; despite the US$ been on it's knee's.
I'm always looking for this S2 version for a resonable price i.e. $80-100 US, CAD, AUS it hardly matters anymore and would welcome offers from established members. Maximum of 7 pcs.
Matt.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Since it has been sold I think it is safe to do some blatant advertising of my own TDA chips here :D

You guys ( girls ? ) can try my 1998 N2 Taiwan TDA1541A/N2 chips for a fraction of the price of an S2 with practically the same sound quality. I sold S2 and N2 to a member, please check his experiences over here:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131542&highlight=

BTW my last S2 went for 85 Euro which was the same high price I bought it for. When you want to raise prices you do so yourselves. 200 US $ for just one chip is insane IMO.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.