• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CDPro 2M transport

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've realised that my CDPro2m isn't getting the use it deserves, and so am relinquishing it in hope that it will be of use to someone.
This is a complete transport, in full working order, with a newer display board and a Tentlabs XO2 retrofitted. All power supplies are built according to specs, and have a separate transformer for each rail. It is housed on a subchassis, and has a top plate [ which is loose to allow tweakage]. The metalwork is rough, but it always was an ongoing project.
I have the remote. Note that the transformers are 230/ 240V.
This is definitely a good way to have a working unit, which can be used for testing out of the box.
Quite heavy [5Kg], but am happy to ship anywhere at cost. I am reluctant to part out, but I'll see how things go!
I'm not quite sure what to ask for this, but I will consider any reasonable offer.

Attachments

• cdpro2.jpg
    cdpro2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 415
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.