• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:GAMUT D200 MKIII clone kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I am interested in your assembled kit.

Could you please give me a little more information please.
1( What output device(s) does the amplifier have and how many per channel.
2) Is the amp an intergrated amp with volume control or a power amp.
3) Is it two mono channels that can be built in seperate cases.

Thanks in advance
Don

This's wiring diagram

This's wiring diagram of GAMUT D200 MKIII clone kit

Thanks
analog guy

Attachments

• diagram.jpg
    diagram.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 974
ANALOG GUY

Could you please let me know what is happening with the amplifiers.

I sent you payment a month ago but I have not received any amplifiers. I e mailed you two weeks ago to let you know that they had not arrived and to ask for an update but you only replied that they have been posted.

Can you please let me know when they were posted. How were they sent. What is the tracking number / system to see where they are. As I have still not received the amplifiers a more detailed reply would be appreciated.

Don

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.