• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LiteAudio MV-01 motorize remote volume control

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have figured out that I am never going to get around to using this. 30.00 shipped to the lower 48 (US)

Here are the specs and link. This is a Brand new, never touched kit. I opened to verify that everything was there and it has sat since then.

http://eshop.diyclub.biz/product_info.php?cPath=85&products_id=195

Remote control motorize volume board with 4 channel input selected by relay, on board regulate supply so only need a 9 or 12V ac power transformer (not included)
Can also control the input by a rotary encoder
100K Alps or Panansonic motorized pot
board size: L 120mm X W 55mm

Kits include:

one pcs of main pcb, IR reciver, one rotary encoder and one remote handset

Hi there!
Got the Lite MV-06 volume control from ebay, from a seller called iwannebuy.
New, not used, and they are selling many of them.
Even though the item description says that a schematic diagram is included,
they did not send one - and they said they had none when I asked for it!!!!
So there are no instructions on how to connect the receiver for remote control,
or how to connect the outputs for balanced or single ended operation.
Anyone to send the user manual to me?
salar at snafu dot de
Thanks,
Salar

Last edited:
Hello to all!
Thanks for the replies, I hope, the board will work in my Amp within the next two days.
One big minus is that the main board has no holes to attach it - I had to remove the motorized volume pot and will put the board far away from the preamp section.
6 inputs, but only 4 useable for stereo mode.
And that the pot ALWAYS moves to mute when you change the input is ridiciolous - or maybe a fault? The motor still tries to mute the pot even though it has reached zero, so I do not think, the motor and gear will have a long lifespan with this kind of mechanical stress. One workaround is to hit the volume button quickly after choosing the input, but very annoying.
Any means to overcome this "feature" without reprogramming?
All the best,
Salar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.