• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FT: Vancouver Island -Sansui SP-300's for ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,
Well, here's the same old story.
I've moved in with the girlfriend and the ugly and the huge must go.
I have a pair of working but ugly (1 black 1 orig wood) Sansui SP-300's
3 horns and a 12inch woofer (at least 12 inch I'll measure later) each.
I believe 101db sensitive, so very amusing with low power amps.

pics on this page of internals, actual photos later.
http://www.sansui.us/SP_3Digits.htm

These are about 30kg each and barely fit in my Golf hatchback. I'd like to trade with someone on the island for a small speaker cabinet.
I have fostex 127e's and a couple other drivers kicking around if you've built a cabinet and didn't finish it.
Yes, I know a long shot but I'd rather see someone amused with these than take them apart and sell the drivers on an auction site.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
MichaelPublic said:
I've replied via one of your email addresses but did it through a remote connection.
Let me know if it didn't get to you.

I got it, but today was buried in fighting a clients Telus ADSL connection. I can highly recommend Shaw for internet.

We'll need to talk, and you might want to see & hear what we have kicking around.

Probably won't be able to pursue it till next week thou, Chris & i are on a road trip to Alert Bay this WE

dave

Hi Michael,

I may be interested in the SP-300's if no one else is interested. I'm in Seattle and probably won't be able to head to Vancouver until early Sept. I'm really just interested in the drivers and crossover, if that means anything to you.

What are you looking for in terms of trades? Maybe I have something that would appeal to you.

Anyhow, please PM me if there are no takers.

Thanks,
KT

sansui sp-300 woofer

hello there, i'd like to get a woofer from the set of speakers that you have! i live here in georgia if you're serious about getting rid of them please email me back. did you check them to see if they will play without much distortion? i'd hate to get one and it doesn't work properly antway here's my email address, in ase someone has another woofer please feeel free to contact me at: michaelnewell60@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.