• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - LM3875 Premium Dual Mono Kit + Lambda SMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio Sector LM3875 Premium Dual Mono kit unbuilt still in the static bags. Never got around to building them and am running a Trends now. I also bought 2 Lambda SCQ12003054848 power supplies. I don't know if these are all that but I think they were on closeout for $5 each or something. No experience with them but I'm pretty sure they will power the kit easily. Output: +3.3v/7A, +5v/3A, +48v/1A, -48v/1A.

$75 Shipped and Paypaled.

It's been a while since I bought this stuff with the intention of building it. I thought I had read somewhere that +/- 48v would be acceptable but reading the datasheet it looks like that may be too high? Either way they were only $5 and I was essentially throwing them in for free. However if they won't work with the kit I'll knock off $10 from my asking price for the kit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.