• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Martin Logan CLS Panels

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,
I have been lurking for while particularly in the ESL, digital amps and subwoofer areas.

I have a pair of Martin Logan electrostatic loudspeaker (ESL) panels for sale.

I bought them with the intention of building some ESLs but never got around to it. I also bought over 1km of Mylar (also selling)!

When I bought them I was told they are old CLS panels. Although they dont have any physical damage, I don't know whether they work so it would be safer to assume that they are dead.

The panels (stators) are in excellent condition and are both the same dimensions (600mm x 1207mm) would be perfect for building a set of DIY ESLs.

Happy to take some questions

refer ebay auction 180149295192.

Attachments

• dsc01449.jpg
    dsc01449.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 376
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.