• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS TB W4-1320SB Bamboo drivers and more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, I have four pair of my 4" tang band bamboo full range drivers left. I need to get rid of them so I am letting them go for $50 a pair plus shipping. One driver has the small flat spot on the phase plug from the factory but it never effected the sound so I never dealt with it. Whoever buys the last pair will get this driver I guess or whoever says I don't care give it to me. It's purely cosmetic and barely at that.

I also have some other stuff not so diy. If I need a slap on the wrist someone tell me. I guess people could use the drivers or parts.

I have a Yamaha A-1000 amplifier. I have seen places that say 120-150 watts class A/B into 8 ohms and it will also do 10 watts true class A into 8 ohms. Has a switch to change from A to A/B. A true tank, one heavy solid amplifier. 9/10 due to the fact its used but extremely good condition. I would like to get $125 plus shipping.

I have a pair of PSB amazing alphas. Excellent again. Amazing bass response for a small 2way bookshelf. I would like to get $75 for the pair plus shipping.

I have a pair of Dahlquist M-905s. A ported 8 inch 2 way with a felt lined front baffle. Very nice speaker, natural sounding. Can't seem to find anything on them other than a few people saying they had them, might be rare. They are about a 7/10 cosmetically. Smudges and such on the cabinets. People say they got a good deal at $200 so I was thinking $150 for the pair plus shipping.

Just thought I would give you guys a chance before they hit ebay. I also have an analog yamaha equilizer, if you're interested shoot me an email.

I am selling my extra stuff to buy a nice fly fishing rod and reel so I am open to trades if you have some fly gear you want to get rid of. Looking for Orvis and such. Also if you are willing to trade I can pay a little extra cash if its a good rod or reel.

Thank you
Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.