• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cheap Celeron P4 IBM ThinkCentre

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

I thought so ;) . Mine will be here next Tue.. Reading the support page, I found out about another bonus. IBM no longer sells PC2600 DDR memory for it, instead they sell PC2700 sticks. I hunted around for some spec-for-spec RAM and came across this deal. So next payday I will have a P4 with 2 gigs of 333mhz ram for a total investment of less than $250..its all good :D

No more finding something else to do while my old box clunks through a Spice sim.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.