• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio garage sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It's time to clean the shop. I created a site with all the items for sale but my computer crashed a couple days ago losing all my site files, so it's not completed but good enough to get the sale moving. Everything must go, and all prices are negotiable.
Payment via Paypal is prefered.

Here's the site.

www.regaliatech.com

By clicking on "Speaker" you'll find two point-to-point crossovers for the popular Lynn Olson Ariel speaker for sale. The crossovers use North Creek inductors, and Cresendo caps. The parts are about 10 years old. The price is negotiable for anybody who's interested.

For the amplifiers, here's a couple threads that I started for the RTS, and the RTD series amplifiers.

For the RTS series: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57343

For the RTD series: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77562

A have a number of transformers for sale. The fourth one down is made my Avel Lindberg, it's 40V-0-40V 500VA from partsexpress. The transformer is practically new, I'm asking $50.00 shipping not included.

The sixth transformer down is rated at 24V-0-24V 360VA made by Ulveco, I'm asking $20.00 shipping not included.

For Yamaha transformer just pay for shipping and it's yours. I also have available the heatsink from the same amplifier the transformer came from with the output transistors (2SA1301,2SC3280), drivers (marked C3298,A1306), and the thermal tracking transistors (C1836-S) still mounted. I can include the heatsink and transistors for free with the transformer if you'd like. The transformer alone weighs about 16lbs, shipping would be about $40.00 to $50.00 oversees.

Regards,

Al

The following are still available.

On the amplifiers page:

The RTS100, and RTS60B. Shipping is now included in the price for
both amplifiers.

On the speakers page:

The two crossovers for Lynn Olson's Ariels with North Creek Cresendo caps, and heavy duty inductors (10 gauge for the large inductors) are still available. The price is negotiable.

On the transformers page:

For the 1st transformer I still have two available for $65.00, shipping included. An absolute steal even if you didn't use the high voltage section. These transformers made custom would cost in excess of $200.00.

For the 2nd transformer I have two available for $85.00, shipping included. Even a bigger steal than 1st transformer considering they're brand new with dual 35-0-35 AC/230VA outputs.

The 4th transformer from Avel Lindberg 40-0-40 AC at 500VA is now available for $55.00, shipping included.

http://www.regaliatech.com

Hi Guys,

The Ulveco transfomer has been sold. The following recently sold.

Ulveco Transformer
Ariel Crossover
Two RTS100 amps
One of the Avel Lindberg multi-tap transformers
One of the Powertronix multi-tap transformers
RTD100
RTD60A

Still available:

RTD60B
Avel Lindberg multi-tap transformer
Powertronix multi-tap transformer
Avel Lindberg 40V-0-40V/500VA transformer
and another pair of RTS100s

Interested in some stuff...

...would love to email you about the RTD60B and matching tranny, but my account is still under moderation.

Hopefully that will change in time for me to snag 'em. If this actually gets posted to the thread in, say, less than two weeks (which seems to be mean time between my submissions and actually appearance on a thread in the "moderated" stage), well, feel free to just drop me a PM. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.