• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free To Good Home

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
exurbia said:
Free to any home willing to pay postage.

One Pioneer SA 700 amplifier. It is complete, it just needs the power amp board refitted and a new PSU cap. This is a very nice amp with a lovely MM/MC phono section.

I can't be bothered putting it together again.

I have a warm and cosy solid brick home in a beautiful suburb, just perfect for a loved SA-700. It will receive the love and attention it deserves. If this sounds like the place you would like your Pioneer to be please let me know what the freight is and I'll get the work bench and its room ready.

Cheers
Quasi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.