• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Unfinished ash baffles from my OB project - $25 - Seattle, WA area

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are from an unfinished open baffle project. Cutouts are for a Vifa XG18 woofer, and Seas 27TBFC/G tweeter. The cutout for the tweeter on the right baffle is a little too big, not leaving enough room for the screws to dig into the wood. I will include some T-nuts so you can properly mount the tweeter.

These baffles are made out of 1 inch thick Ash, rounded over with a 1/2" bit. The back of the woofer cutout is rounded. Both woofer and tweeter are counter sunk.

There are a few burn marks from when I cut the round-over. You should be able to easily sand them off.

I'm selling them because my original plan was to build a 3 way, but I couldn't find the time to build the bottom end, so ended up with a 2-way.

Dimensions coming soon.

Price is $25 for local pickup in the Seattle area (I live in Bellevue). I would rather not ship them at this time, since they are pretty large.

Dan

Attachments

• obash_s.jpg
    obash_s.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 291
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.