FS Hadcock 242 Super Silver - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th July 2007, 08:09 PM   #1
mab is offline mab  United States
diyAudio Member

Default FS Hadcock 242 Super Silver

The Hadcock 242 Super Silver is wired with van den Hul MCS-150S pure silver wire. This is the top of the line model for Hadcock. This arm is missing the fingerlift on the headshell, hence the 7 rating, otherwise it is in great condition. I never found not having the fingerlift an issue, and it wouldn't surprise me if the arm sounded better without it anyways. Additionally, I will throw in a Cartridge Man Isolator(old version) to the buyer.

If you happen to own a Galibier I have an armboard and Teres VTA adapter combo that I could be persuaded to part with as well, for a price:-).

I will double box the original box to prevent any surprises with shipping. I will accept Paypal(+3%), money order or wire transfer. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Matt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg0999.jpg (16.9 KB, 153 views)
Old 16th July 2007, 08:16 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

You can see a pic at http://gon5.audiogon.com/i/c/f/1184040400.jpg

Thanks!
Old 16th July 2007, 09:01 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default arm

how much
Old 24th July 2007, 01:42 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Default oops

So sorry for not checking back sooner. I have it listed for $1250 obo on Audiogon. It retails for $1999. Thanks so much for your interest and you are welcome to PM me if you would like.

Matt

Hide this!Advertise here!