• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

for sale: matched MOSFETs for used in an Pass F4 power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling them at cost (all prices are in USD).

looking at them, the difference between the pairs is only 0.01.

matched pair of irfp240: $5.60 each pair (4 pairs available)

matched pair of irfp9240: $5.60 each pair (4 pairs available)

I will thow in a pair TL431B for anyone who buys all of it.

shipping will be by Australia post. insurance is extra (not sure how much so I need to ask)

no handling fee. click here for postage estimte: http://www1.auspost.com.au/pac/int_parcel.asp

for australia buyers, here's the postage calculator: http://www1.auspost.com.au/pac/aus_parcel.asp

I may be able to use a padded bag to save on postage. I will also use a cardboard inside the padded bag as extra protection. letters has a maximum height of 20mm.

The items above are tentatively sold to an australian buyer awaiting receipt of payment. Thanks for looking.

===============

I got another set. I decided to skip the F4 and go another route.

looking at them, the difference between the pairs is only 0.01. some are dead even.

matched pair of irfp240: $5.60 each pair (4 pairs available)

matched pair of irfp9240: $5.60 each pair (4 pairs available)

matched (IDss) pair of 2SK170BL: $3 each pair (2 pairs available)

matched (IDss) pair of 2SJ74: $6.60 each pair (2 pairs available)

international buyers must use paypal + paypal fee. For australian buyers, direct deposit is preferable.

thanks for looking.

ps. I have ask a mod to delete my other thread. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.