• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Magneplanar .5QR loudspeakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Magneplanar .5QR speakers for sale. These are located in Edinburgh, Scotland and as I don't have the original boxes I would deliver myself or they could be collected by the buyer.

These have the full length quasi-ribbon HF driver, and are in full working order. I have the manual and spare fuses (that I've never needed). The original silver cloth has been replaced with a more tasteful black, and the wood is cherry. I will email pics if anyone is interested.

The reason for selling is that I simply have too many speakers and amplifiers (this diy addiction has it's problems!). The maggies need a good powerful amp and I previously had a Classe CA200 which I have recently sold. They are now standing unused in my bedroom so the time has come to sell them.

I'm open to reasonable offers - I'd rather sell them to a diyaudio buddy than go the ebay route, but will list them on ebay if there is no interest here.

I would charge £25 plus £1 per mile for personal delivery.

Please get in touch if you have questions etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.