• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Elna Cerafine 10000uF/100V caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I actually have 20 used and 4 new (forgot I used 10 per channel).
Pic is attached. Dimensions are 112mm high (122 to top of terminals) and 52mm diameter & have mounting brackets.

I won't have all the used ones out for another week or so & I'll post a picture of the used ones when available.

Attachments

• elna.jpg
    elna.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 406
smithy666 said:
I actually have 20 used and 4 new (forgot I used 10 per channel).
Pic is attached. Dimensions are 112mm high (122 to top of terminals) and 52mm diameter & have mounting brackets.

I won't have all the used ones out for another week or so & I'll post a picture of the used ones when available.

Hello,

Do you still have some of these? I am interested, please e-mail me.

Thanks

Kevinlee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.