• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS tube tuner, Active filter kit, tube amp, amp3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cleaning house getting ready for a move.

I've got:

*Dynaco tube tuner 1950-1960's I can send pictures to anybody who is interested. Worked last time I tried it. Only thing is that it doesn't pull in weak signals very well. I live in the country and could get some stations, but not the one I cared about. I have not used it in a couple of years, but I just plugged it in and it lights up fine.

*active filter board from Bob Ellis, never assembled includes two power supply boards, power supply parts and two transformers. Paid ~$105 for everything.

*a DIY tube amp that a friend built for me and has since died. I never quite figured out what was wrong with it, but I'm pretty sure that all the transformers are still good, tubes are good, choke is good, and stepped attenuator is good. this could be a fixer upper or just for parts. Includes sweet whispers stepped attenuator, out put transformers from old dynaco amp, tubed voltage regulators, large choke and power transformer, (el84 tubes). Sorry I don't have too much more info, I'm happy to e-mail pictures though.

*finally I have a spare amp3 kit. Bought an extra just in case....

I'm not trying to make a killing on any of this, just clear out some junk. make an offer. If anybody wants pictures of any of the items let me know.
thanks
Joe

tube amp from the top...

Attachments

• dscf0333.jpg
    dscf0333.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 493
So I've gotten more interest than expected in the tube amp and everyone wants to know how much I want for it. I don't really know. So I think I'll just take the best offer I get by the end of this weekend. That seems fair.
here is the rest that I know about it. Push-pull, the driver tubes are 6N1P-EB, I believe the el84's are running triode. there is a constant current source designed by Gary Pimm, voltage regulation is done through tubes, I believe the signal is split using a some kind of transformer? That's about all I really know. sorry.
Joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.