• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

my pair of Aurm Cantus G3 tweeters for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi

I am selling my pair of Aurum Cantus G3 tweeters They cost 600+€ in Europe, 650 US $ in US a pair.
my amp has a small dc surge when powered on and in my active x-overs, the tweeters are directly coupled to the amps. Gradually my ribbons loose their forms. SO i changed tweeters and put new ribbons in the G3
They are as new with ribbons in mint condition
These are real high-end tweeters and sound best with transparent musical amps and clean power from the wall .
Technical data:

* Rated impedance: 8 Ω
* Rated power: 60 W
* Sensitivity: 100dB/w/m
* Frequency range: 1300Hz-40KHz±3dB
* Ribbon dimension (mm): 8.5W×130L×0.01T
* Ribbon shape: wave
* Magnet: magnet shielded
* Recommended frequency cut: above 2300Hz
* External dimension (mm): 74W×168H×90D
* Weight: 1.70Kg/pc
i have put them on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Aurum-Cantus-G3...yZ137944QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The colour is black

6d67_1.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.