• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio note, kimber Kap, Jensen caps f/s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the following items for sale;

Audio Note Paper in oil copper foil capacitor. .1UF 630v. Good shape, long leads. These are the older style yellow colored ones. 40/pr shipped

Jensen 1.2uf 1000wvdc paper in oil caps. Some minor blemishes. Leads are about 1.5" long on each end. I have a pair of these. 25 dollars each. I think these are the copper foils.

Jensen .0015uf 600wvdc paper in oil caps. Good shape, about 1" long leads. Good shape. I have 5 of these. I belive these are coppers too. 10 dollars each

Kimber Cap .22uf 600v capacitor. Long leads. I have a pair of these. They look the same as the auricaps from the photos I have seen. Good shape. 15 dollars each.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.