• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Vintage Magnavox Speakers $75.00 or best offer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a nice set of vintage 1960's Magnavox speakers for sale. The woofer measures 15" in diameter and the metal horn tweeters measure 10 1/2" x 4". You can see how large the woofers are with the music CD in between the 2 speakers.

Here is your chance to make a nice DIY speakers. I was told but I am not sure that these speakers are very efficient so they should work great with a flea powered tube amplifier.

The woofers measure 8 ohms and the tweeters 12 ohms.

The price is $75.00 plus exact shipping. You can email me at salb203 at optonline dot net

Thanks,
Sal Brisindi

Attachments

• magspeakers3.jpg
    magspeakers3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 403
These speakers came from a tube stereo console radio either single ended 6BQ5 or PP so I would think 20 watts max. I didn't pull them from the console, someone else did and I purchased them from him. I was going to build a cabinet for them but I have to many projects going on. Who ever is interested, just make me an offer, they are taking up space in my basement.

Regards,
Sal Brisindi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.